Full-time (40 hrs./week) / Unlimited
Sales representative (m/f/d) for Gießen / Wiesbaden / Koblenz
We are looking for a sales representative (m/f/d) in full-time / unlimited / for the central German area around Koblenz, Wiesbaden as well as Gießen to strengthen our sales team with immediate effect.
Who we are:
We are an innovative and rapidly growing company based in 73249 Wernau/Neckar and are one of Germany’s leading providers of 24h pick-up systems for pharmacies. Our various technical solutions around the topic of “picking up medicines in pharmacies” not only inspire our customers. Become part of our highly motivated team and strengthen our sales team.
What you can expect from us:
After intensive training and personal familiarization with both our products and the pharmacy market, the following tasks await you:
- Active acquisition of new customers and care of existing customers
- Strategic development of the sales territory in cooperation with the internal sales team
- Preparation of offers and presentations for your customer meetings
- Consulting customers on site
- Market and competition monitoring
- Representation of the company at trade fairs, congresses, etc.
Sales is a job for professionals – that’s why we also support you with our internal sales team in your work and in winning customers. In addition, on-site consultations at pharmacies are only held by prior appointment.
What you should bring:
- Completed commercial or technical training
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint), possibly with experience in using a CRM system
- Ideally 2-3 years of professional experience in sales
- Good comprehension skills, high level of commitment and ability to work independently
- Enjoy dealing with people and changing contacts
- Open-minded, communicative and self-confident personality with an engaging manner
- Very good expressiveness in stylistically confident German
- Very good written and spoken German
- Driving license class B and safe driving style
Look forward to:
- a permanent employment relationship
- an interesting and exciting market
- a pleasant working atmosphere
- Attractive guaranteed income and lucrative commissions
- a company vehicle, also for private use
You can also expect short decision-making paths and a helpful team that will assist you in word and deed.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (including cover letter, CV and references), stating your salary expectations and earliest starting date.