Full-time (40 hrs./week), permanent position
Mechatronics / Electronics Technician (m/f/d) – incl. Company car
We continue to expand both our production and our installation teams and are looking for mechatronics engineers, electronics engineers and service technicians (m/f/d) to strengthen our teams with immediate effect for the wiring, commissioning, service and repair of our 24h pick-up systems for pharmacies on a full-time basis.
We will pay you a one-time change premium of EUR 1.200,- after the successful trial period!
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing, innovative company based in 73249 Wernau and are one of Germany’s leading providers of 24h pick-up systems for pharmacies. Our various technical solutions around the topic of “picking up medicines in pharmacies” not only inspire our customers.
Who we are looking for:
To strengthen our teams, we are looking for mechatronics engineers or electronics technicians who can wire up our devices in-house, commission them and then install them at the customer’s site (the time required for both together is usually a maximum of one day) as well as take on one or two service or repair cases.
Become part of our highly motivated team and strengthen our team!
What you can expect from us:
After intensive training and personal familiarization with our products, the following tasks await you:
- Wiring, commissioning as well as installation of our 24h pick-up systems at customer’s site incl. subsequent commissioning and handover to the customer
- The service and repair of our 24h pick-up systems for pharmacies at customers’ premises in Germany.
- Supporting our development department in building prototypes and new developments.
What you should bring:
- Completed technical training preferably in the field of mechatronics or electronics, ideally with professional experience
- Good comprehension skills, high level of commitment and ability to work independently
- Fun in dealing with people
- Willingness to travel
- Class B driving license
Look forward to:
- An attractive income
- a permanent employment relationship
- an interesting and exciting market
- a pleasant working atmosphere
- a company vehicle, also for private use
You can also expect short decision-making paths and a helpful team that will assist you in word and deed.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (including cover letter, CV and references), stating your salary expectations and earliest starting date.